Friday, July 1, 2016

July 2016 Kaleidoscope of Butterflies

My grandmother painted these three nut dishes years ago. She grouped them on the wall with a bobbin lace butterfly I created. I was so proud she thought my work was a good as hers. Now they grace a relative's house. Like my grandmother, she enjoys gardening. Blooms, birds and butterflies abound in her small yard.

Butterfly dishes handpainted by my grandmother

What have you seen or done this month?

Wishing everyone happy days with family.

Enjoy the day, Ann

InLinkz removed because site was hacked.

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Your grandmother was very talented. I can't imagine painting something so small and detailed. And you...bobbin lace? You are evidently a woman of many talents also.

Mary Marcotte said...

I'm sorry, I thought I'd left a comment on this post. Those dishes are just so detailed. It's obvious where you inherited at least some of your many talents from her. Now I'm off to visit your butterfly links.